“Glastonbury has been very fortunate over the years to have a Board of Finance which has ensured that town funds are used in the most efficient manner and that adequate reserves are maintained for both town operations and the employee retirement program. As a member of the Board of Finance I will work to maintain this tradition of sound financial planning.”
- Glastonbury YMCA, Board member
- Recreation Commission
- Town Plan and Zoning Commission, Chairman
- Sewer Commission
- Town Council Majority Leader
- Glastonbury Republican Town Committee, Board of Finance
- Member, First Church of Christ, Glastonbury; member of Board of
- Deacons, Board of Trustees, Stewardship Committee, Board of Christian Education
- Member, Civitan Club of Hartford; President, 2001-2002.
- Member, Leadership Greater Hartford
- BSME, Lehigh University
- MSME, Case Institute of Technology
- MBA, Western Reserve University
- Resident since 1968. Wife, Barbara and three children
If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at 860-633-6210 or by email at email@example.com.