“I am a parent of two boys that attend our schools, who are thriving academically from the education that our Town provides.
I have also had the honor of serving in public office for a number of years on commissions and on the Boards of Education in the Town of Glastonbury and also the Town of Montville.
If elected, I will continue to be a voice for our students, parents and taxpayers in providing a quality, competitive education, and a fair and reasonable budget.”
- Board of Education, Town of Glastonbury, 2011 – present
- Board of Education, Policy Committee Chair, Town of Glastonbury, 2012 – present
- Youth and Family Services, Town of Glastonbury, 2012 – present
- Public Safety Commission, Commissioner, Town of Montville
- Public Safety Commission, Vice Chairman, Town of Montville
- Uncas Health District, Board Member
- Board of Education, Town of Montville
- Graduate, Parent Leadership Training Institute, sponsored by Connecticut Commission on Children
- Instructor of Religious Education
- Cub Scout Leader
- Volunteer, Autism Speaks
- Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Professional
- Certified Safety Professional
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Master in Public Health, Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
- Bachelor in Chemistry, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Tex.