“My family and I are long-time residents of Glastonbury. I have stood firmly on the side of maintaining our excellent education system, which has resulted in the High School’s expansion and a new elementary school. I have also been a strong advocate of managed growth, balancing the need for additional commercial development for its positive tax impact with a need to preserve the character and open space in town. I believe in an open planning and approval process with significant citizen input, and am a staunch supporter of our land acquisition fund.”
- Town Council, 2001- present
- Town Planning and Zoning Commission, 1998-2001
- Connecticut River Community Bank, Board Member
- Member of the Real Estate Finance Association
- University of Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- Master of Business – University of Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate Broker for the past twelve years.
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Investment Management for nine years with Aetna Life and Casualty.