Glastonbury Republicans believe in responsible, open and collaborative government.
Our priorities are to sensibly manage growth in our community, to provide a quality education for all of our children, and to impose a minimal tax impact on our citizens, in accordance with the following core principles of good government:
- Sound, competent leadership;
- Strong execution of public policy initiatives;
- Long-term fiscal responsibility;
- Limited but effective government; and
- Positive, issue-driven campaigns on issues before the electorate.