“Glastonbury is a special place. My parents moved here in 1979. and after being discharged from the U.S. Air Force and two years of college in California, I returned to my family’s home in Glastonbury. Over the next few years I worked as a Hartford Police Officer, completed my undergraduate education at The University of Connecticut and met my wife – GHS Class of 1981. After several corporate relocations, we finally came home to Glastonbury for good in 1998. Over the last thirteen years my family has enjoyed the countless benefits of a safe and secure community with a world-class public infrastructure and educational system. Now it’s time for me to give back to a community that’s been so good to my family and me. As a member of the Board of Finance I will work to maintain the tradition of sound fiscal discipline by applying the rigor that’s essential to maintaining our coveted AAA credit rating.”
- Hartwell Soccer – Coach and Volunteer
- Glastonbury Youth Lacrosse – Coach and Volunteer
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Church – Vestry
- St. James Episcopal Church – Member
- The University of Texas, School of Petroleum Engineering – Introduction to Petroleum Fundamentals; Introduction to Offshore Operations; Elementary Drilling; Economics of the Petroleum Industry-Risk and Uncertainty, 2004-2009.
- The University of North Texas, National Oil & Gas Accounting School, 2006
- The University of Connecticut, School of Business Administration -Business Mastery Certificate, 2001
- The University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School –Executive Development Program, 1999
- The University of Connecticut – Baccalaureate, Political Science, 1987
- City of Hartford Police Department, Police Officer, 1983-1987
- United States Air Force, Active Duty, 1977-1981
- Resident since 1982. Wife, Natalie and two children.
If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at 860 633-6866 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.