“I am a parent of two boys that attend our schools, who are thriving academically from the education that our Town provides.
“I have also had the honor of serving in public office for a number of years on commissions and on the Boards of Education in the Town of Glastonbury and also the Town of Montville.
“If elected, I will continue to be a voice for our students, parents and taxpayers in providing a quality, competitive education, and a fair and reasonable budget.”
- Board of Education, Town of Glastonbury, 2011 – present
- Board of Education, Policy Committee Chair, Town of Glastonbury, 2012 – present
- Youth and Family Services, Town of Glastonbury, 2012 – present
- Public Safety Commission, Commissioner, Town of Montville
- Public Safety Commission, Vice Chairman, Town of Montville
- Uncas Health District, Board Member
- Board of Education, Town of Montville
- Graduate, Parent Leadership Training Institute, sponsored by Connecticut Commission on Children
- Instructor of Religious Education
- Cub Scout Leader
- Volunteer, Autism Speaks
- Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Professional
- Certified Safety Professional
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Master in Public Health, Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
- Bachelor in Chemistry, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Tex.