“I’ve have been a resident of Glastonbury since 1987 and relocated my accounting consulting business to Glastonbury in 2007.
As a voting member of the Zoning Board of Appeals, I will work to protect the interests of our town residents and businesses alike. I have already served for the past two years and have gained a firm understanding of the functions, complexities and legalities of the ZBA. I welcome the opportunity to continue to work with the Board and be responsive to the needs of our town.”
- Zoning Board of Appeals, Alternate member, 2011 – present
- BS Accounting – Central Connecticut State University – 1976
- Certified Public Accountant – 1982
Professional Background & Affiliations
- Founder, President of Constitution Advisors, a consulting firm providing financial and accounting services to the insurance industry.
- Tax Director – Aetna & Travelers.
- Member of both the American Institute and Connecticut Society of CPA’s.
If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at 860-633-5050 or by email at email@example.com.