“My family and I are long-time residents of Glastonbury. I have stood firmly on the side of maintaining our excellent education system, which has resulted in the expansion of Glastonbury High School and the construction of a new elementary school. I have also been a strong advocate of managed growth, and balancing the need for additional commercial development for its positive tax impact with a eye toward preserving the character and open space in our Town. I believe in an open planning and approval process with significant citizen input, and am a staunch supporter of our land acquisition fund.”
- Member, Town Council, 2001- present, including Vice-Chairman, 2003-2007
- Member, Town Planning and Zoning Commission, 1998-2001
- Board Member, Connecticut River Community Bank
- Member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Member, Real Estate Finance Association
- Member, University of Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- M.B.A., University of Wisconsin
- B.S., Emory University
- Commercial Real Estate Broker for the past fourteen years.
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Investment Management for nine years with Aetna Life and Casualty.