Lincoln Day Dinner with Candidates– Hosted by Manchester RTC
April 28, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Manchester RTC will host a Lincoln Day Dinner at the Army / Navy Club. Cocktail hour starts at 6pm, with dinner served at 7pm.
Guest Speakers: Since the Lincoln Day Dinner is just a week before the Republican Convention at Foxwoods Cassino (May 6 & 7) we have invited numerous State and Federal Republican Candidates to come and meet with you. You can listen to the candidates address the issues affecting our state and nation, learn their plans to solve them, and ask questions.
The list of Republican guest speakers now includes:
- Secretary of State: Terrie Wood
- Treasurer: Harry Arora
- Comptroller: Mary Fay
- US Senate: Peter Lumaj
- 1st US Congress: Dr. Larry Lazor
- 3rd CT Senate: Matt Harper — EH, SW,EW, Ellington
- 4th CT Senate: Jacqueline Crespan — Manchester/ Glastonbury/ Andover/ Bolton
- 9th CT House: Matt Lauf — EH/Manchester
- 13th CT House: Donna Meier — Manchester/Glastonbury
Please complete your reservation no later than Saturday, April 23rd. More details and a reservation form are here.
Donation is $50. For more details visit the MRTC website: https://manchesterctgop.com/ Events Tab You may fill out and mail a MRTC paper donation Form P along with check to Kevin Hood at 83 Sass Drive, Manchester, CT 06042