“I believe growing up, working and living in Glastonbury has given me a unique perspective on our community. I have seen the town grow in many ways while still keeping the character that has attracted families for generations. I have experienced our schools as both a student and a parent; and as a former Glastonbury police officer I understand the balance that must be struck to keep town services at the level we demand while at the same time not over burdening our taxpayers.
I have tried to use these experiences and perspectives on the Assessment Board of Appeals to listen to our taxpayer’s concerns while ensuring fairness to all our citizens.”
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Glastonbury Republican Town Committee
- Juris Doctorate, University of Connecticut School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Hartford
- Glastonbury Police Department (retired)
- State of Connecticut, Division of Criminal Justice
If you wish to contact me, I can be reached at DavidCordone054@aol.com.