“Glastonbury continues to provide a better education for our students for less money then surrounding towns, according to the independent Yankee Institute for Public Policy. I pledge to continue to provide the best possible solutions for our educational needs, and to balance those needs with the demands and the resources of the community.”
- Member, Board of Education, 2003-present
- Chairman, Board Facilities and Strategic Planning Committee
- Member, Board Budget and Personnel Committees
- Member, Board representative, Public Building Commission
- A.S., Police Science, State University of New York at Farmingdale
- B.A., Public Administration, Central Connecticut State University
- Investigator for the Juvenile Prosecutor’s Office in the Superior Court Juvenile Matters.
- Twenty-one year member of the Town of West Hartford Police Department
- Small business owner, 1980-1990
- President, West Hartford Police Local #1283 of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), 1991-1995
- Secretary, AFSCME Local #1283, 1995-1999
- Executive Vice-President, AFSCME Council 15 (representing police officers in over 50 Connecticut cities and towns), 1991-1999
- Resident of Glastonbury for over twenty years
- Married to Barbara, with son, Chris, graduate of Glastonbury High School
If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at 860 633-5152 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.