“It has been my honor and privilege to serve the Town of Glastonbury for the past seven years, including the last four years as a Member of the Town Council. I am proud to live in a community that is second to none with unparalleled schools, parks and charm. I have always believed strongly in giving back to the communities in which we live, and I look forward to the opportunity to continue to serve you as a member of the Town Council.
“I know that the burden of property taxes affects us all. Over the past two years, I have worked hard to lessen the tax burden on residents without sacrificing town services or the high level of education our children receive. Going forward, I will continue to work tirelessly and collaboratively with you and the other members of our Town’s Government to ensure that the Town of Glastonbury remains the best community in our State in which to live while, at the same time, keeping our taxes manageable.”
- Member, Glastonbury Town Council, 2011-present
- Member, Glastonbury Board of Assessment Appeals, 2008-2011
- Member, Board of Finance, Town of Monroe, 2003-2005
- Member, Library Building Committee, Town of Monroe
- Chairman of the Board, Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Mid-Atlantic, 2010-present
- Member, National Board of Directors, Make-A-Wish Foundation of America, 2004-2010, and Member, Executive Committee, 2007-2010
- Director, Make-A-Wish Foundation of Connecticut, 1998-2004, and Chairman, 2002-2004
- Member, Board of Directors, Neighborhood Housing Services of New Haven, 1994-1999
- B.S., Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, University of Connecticut
- M.B.A., University of Connecticut
- Senior Loan Officer, TD Bank, N.A.
- Married to wife Gloria, with one son, L.J.
If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at (860) 212-3092 or by e-mail at email@example.com.