New Legislative Session
February 3, 2024
The first, and brief, legislative session of 2024 will commence on February 7th. The following are resources available to you to identify and monitor bills, and provide input.
- The non-partisan Office of Legislative Research (OLR) recently released the 2024 Major Issues Report. This comprehensive document highlights and summarizes key issues the legislature could take up during the upcoming session.
- You can view the Connecticut General Assembly’s upcoming events by checking out its schedule on the CGA official website.
- Follow CT-N for live coverage of committee meetings, as well as House and Senate floor debates.
- You can register to monitor any bill’s journey as it goes through the legislative process. By signing up, you can enter the bill number and receive real-time updates. Stay informed with email notifications whenever there’s a change in the bill’s progress.
- Visit this website for information on how to testify on a bill at a public hearing.